- Millage rates have been lowered and are expected to continue to decrease
- The County’s reserves, often known as its rainy-day fund, increased 15% last year to $48.8 million
- Cobb County maintained its AAA bond rating for its 17th consecutive year, allowing the County to negotiate some key agreements
- In cooperation with all of Cobb’s cities, the County will revise it’s comprehensive transportation plan in 2014
- Investment levels have returned to pre-recession levels
To view Chairman Lee’s speech, Click HERE.