The Council for Quality Growth is excited to announce its own Director of Membership and Programs was selected to participate in the exclusive 2021-2022 Leadership North Fulton class. Rebekah hails from Forsyth, Georgia and received her undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia.
She has an affinity for business development, public policy, and strategic relationships, which has served her well in her career and established proven track record. Rebekah joined the Council for Quality Growth in August 2018 and is a key leader of the team. The Council for Quality Growth team and our members congratulate Rebekah on another great achievement in her career.
Please see below for information on the program and the 2022 class members.
Leadership North Fulton (LNF), has been the region’s signature leadership development program for more than 30 years. Each year, graduating participants join the ranks of more than 500 LNF alumni and continue to invest in our communities through their time and talent.
Pillars of the program include promoting community awareness, instilling civic responsibility, and building relationships. Participants engage civic leaders through program class days, and many alumni have gone on to serve on community non-profit boards or as elected officials. The relationships that are forged through participation and investment in LNF by business and nonprofit partners continue to affirm the program’s foundational role in community leadership development.
LNF service projects continue to impact the region in a lasting way. Notable examples include the founding of The Drake House in 2004 and the Emerging Leaders Youth Program in 2009, as well as the establishment of The Drake House Young Professionals Advisory Council in 2017.
Recognizing Your Strengths
North Fulton Demographics
Valuing Community Diversity
Arts, Tourism & Recreation
Government & Policy
Economic Development, Technology & Innovation
Social Services & Board Training
Education & Talent Development
Health & Wellness
Public Safety & Justice
2021-2022 Class Members:
- Britton Miles, Choate Construction Company
- Chris Cannon, City of Johns Creek
- Christa Scardina, Blazej Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Cordell Carter, Atlanta Gas Light Company
- Dina White, Kadan Homecare
- Jason Hamilton, Insight Global
- Jeff Fischer, Houck’s Grill
- Jeff Wolfe, Mercer University
- Lalitha Alladi, JMG Law Firm
- Lauren Giles, Miles Hansford & Tallant, LLC
- Lea Clanton, Georgia Power
- Lynn Bosworth, The Cottage School
- Mae Whiteside, CKL Engineers LLC
- Mary Lyn Kurish, JB Kurish& Associates
- Matthew Sanna, Fifth Third Bank
- Michael Peterson, UPS
- Michael Woodman, City of Alpharetta
- Nancy Mayes, Blue Wagon Group
- Nesha Mason, The Drake House
- Patrick Barber, City of Roswell, Georgia
- Raina Sanford, WellStar North Fulton Hospital
- Rebekah Babovic, Council for Quality Growth
- Russ Kanner, Smith and Howard
- Ryan Williams, Artisan Design Studio
- Ryan Bonilla, Rocket IT
- Stacy Garmon, Greater North Fulton Chamber
- Sydney Wilson Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C.
- Ted Basco, Visit RoswellTim Macken, Ciox Health
Graduation: June 28, 2022
(GNFCC Luncheon 11:30am-1pm)
*Dates subject to change