The Metro Atlanta Chamber recently hosted a successful transportation forum that included:
- Toby Carr, Director of Planning, GA. DOT
- Doug Hooker, Executive Director of the ARC
- Jannine Miller, Executive Director of GRTA
- Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director of the SRTA
- Keith Parker, General Manager/CEO, MARTA
The focus of the Forum was the delivery of greater performance and value through innovation and collaboration.
To view the video for the Metro Atlanta Chamber Hot Topic Forum: Transportation, click here.