Gwinnett SPLOST


This new Gwinnett SPLOST will replace the current SPLOST scheduled to end March 31, 2014. The new SPLOST will last 3 years and raise an estimated $498 million, and will begin April 1, 2014. Gwinnett County will receive 78.9% of the SPLOST funds, while the 16 cities in Gwinnett County will share the remaining 21.1% of funds.

To learn more about the SPLOST and specifics on how these SPLOST dollars will be spent, click here.

To read recent coverage on this issue in the Gwinnett Daily Post, click here.

The Council applauds voters in both the City of Marietta and Gwinnett County for approving these needed development tools, and looks forward to working with elected officials and government staff in both regions to promote continued growth and development moving forward.