2013 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS TO COUNCIL LEADERSHIP
Dear Council Members,
It is that time of year when we formulate our leadership for 2013. As the Council has grown regionally and statewide, we have solidified our position as the recognized voice for the industry on infrastructure and regulatory issues. We continue to face substantial economic concerns along with the challenges of how we continue to grow and provide water and transportation resources to our state. A critical component to the Council’s success is balanced and professional leadership represented by an industry mix, and local, regional and state business leaders. The complex growth issues we all face continue to command visionary and responsible Council leadership.
Please assist the Leadership & Nominating Committee by providing your recommendation for the Council’s Board of Directors. Collectively, the Directors have the opportunity to determine Council activities, positions and policies. All nominees should be willing to commit to the Council’s Statement of Expectations which includes:
1) Support the mission and goals of the organization;
2) Attend quarterly Board meetings and actively participate in Council events;
3) Volunteer to serve on at least one committee and be available to lend expertise to special
4) Represent the Council in daily business and governmental relations;
5) Maintain Council membership at the Sustaining level or above and commit to an appropriate
sponsorship level for the Council’s only yearly fundraiser, the Four Pillar Tribute.
Please click here to access the 2013 Nomination Form and email your nominations to Jennifer Head at email@example.com or fax this form to the Council office at 770-813-3375 by Friday, November 2nd.
Mason Zimmerman MichaelE. Paris
2013 Council Chair President & CEO