Council Board Members,
As some of you may know, Dennis Billew, past Council Board member and past Chairman passed away last weekend. Dennis had long been involved with the Council and was a great friend to us. He was always there to help and advise us. For the past 10 years he has be City Engineer for the City of Lawrenceville. He has been preparing to retire.
The Gwinnett Daily Post had run a wonderful article on Dennis on November 15th. Please have a look at this article here.
Chuck Warbington has provided this information on what you can do in honor of Dennis. At Dennis’s request, the family will not be holding funeral services. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested individuals make a donation to the Hope Clinic in his memory.
If you would like to donate, please see the details below. Click here to read Dennis’ obituary.
Hope Clinic donations may be given online via their website or mailed to the address below.
- Mailed in donations – please make a note that the donation is being made in memory of Dennis Billew
- Hope Clinic, 121 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Online donations
- Hope Clinic Gwinnett
- please click on the blue “DONATE” button on the left side of the screen
- after choosing the donation amount, please click on “Type of Tribute”, please choose “In Memory Of” and in “Tribute Name”, please type in Dennis Billew
- you do not need to fill out the other pieces of information for Dennis
- be sure you enter your contact information
Please keep Dennis’s family in your thoughts and prayers.