- Only employees of Council member companies whose dues are current are eligible to participate
- A new member is anyone who has not paid Council membership dues in over 12 months
- An upgrade is any member whose dues are fully paid for 2016 and then pays the full difference to move to a higher membership tier. The primary representative with the company of their designee will receive the gift card.
- Once a new member joins, any employee with the company is eligible to participate and receive Referrer incentives
- The new member must list the individual from the Council member who referred them on the membership application for the new member and referrer to receive credit
- Prizes and incentives will be distributed within 30 days of the new member paying the new dues in full
- Only new dues paid between September 21 and December 31 will deem a new member and referrer eligible for prizes and incentives
- The new member credits may be used between October 1, 2016 and May 31, 2017 for Council event registrations (with the exceptions of some Council partnered events). Unused credits will expire on May 31, 2017 and may not redeemed for cash. Credits may not be used towards membership dues.
- Anyone who earns $600 or more in value on the membership drive must submit their W9 to CQG before they receive their prizes. They will receive a 1099 at the end of the year for the value of their prizes.
Return to Ask Why Main Page